Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday School

Today was our first day with our new Sunday school class. I was so excited! My daughter's teacher and family were gone for the weekend, so she decided to come in and help us out with our class! We had a great time! My husband's not in any of the pics, b/c he was snapping the pictures! I think he did a great job!


Photobucket

This Weeks Bible Point

Photobucket

Bible Point Craft Activity

Photobucket

I <3 these cuties! 
I was very thankful that for our first day we only had 4, but I do hope more will come!

Prayer Time
--- [//Beautiful//] ---

Photobucket

prayer requests (in order, front to back)

"Ayden's cough, Nana's back, & Paw Paw's back"
"Ma Maw J---'s leg"
"With God all things are possible!"
"my ear"

Remember: God Answers Prayers!!! 

Photobucket

Praise & Worship
---- [my favorite picture] -----

Photobucket

Crafts

Photobucket




Tyler showing off Elijah's alter

Photobucket
Playtime

Photobucket

Putting Together A Puzzle

Photobucket
Vroom!

Photobucket
This Noah built an alter, not an ark! :o)

I like to think he's smiling b/c he loves me!!!! lol! 
Noah's my cousin's lil boy! nnnn a tad too young for this class, but he did sooo good! 
I hope he comes back every Sunday! I am so proud of him!


Blessings,
apple initials

No comments:

Post a Comment