Thursday, July 22, 2010

About This Blog


iLive! iLuv! iTeach! blog are the ramblings of me…a homeschooling mom! I am proud to say that I am a Christian woman who believes in rearing her children up the Biblical way, Proverbs 22:6! I have an awesome husband who supports our homeschooling endeavor though times aren’t always easy on one income! We’ve been married for over 16 years and we’ve had our ups and downs, but God always lights a way! Our most precious treasures are our children: our eldest son – age 14, our daughter – age 10, & our youngest son – age 6!
My husband and I don’t have many close friends, as the majority of our time is devoted to our family! We love spending time with the children and each other! Children grow up so fast, and we don’t want to miss a minute of their lives! God blessed us greatly when he brought the two of us together and then entrusted us with three beautiful children! My hopes will be that they will grow up to glorify HIM in all aspects of their life even if we haven’t been the greatest example to them! We believe in admitting our mistakes, learning from them, and pointing them out to our children so they may learn from them also! After all… we’re not perfect, but Praise GOD we’re forgiven!

No comments:

Post a Comment