Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hard times!

So I was really excited to share our cruise pics with you, but now I just don't really feel like posting! Here we are just 10 days before Christmas, yesterday I basically take us to broke finishing up all my Christmas shopping, and my hubby's company lets him go! Well... at least we had a good vacation before hand! viva Mexico! but now... I am just so frustrated! um... they could have let him go yesterday or filled him in of a possibility of letting him go before I practically emptied the bank account with all the presents for family and friends! I even stayed up super late and got everything wrapped up!

I pinched pennies like crazy to be ahead for Christmas 'n now this! I did spend a little in Mexico, but it was a very little bit! I just had to get maracas for my Sunday school kids! that cost me all of $17 including the miniature wooden ship I bought for my 6 yr old! I was thrilled I kept my spending down...saving for the last of the Christmas presents! dh and the teen bought sunglasses, and my daughter bought a few little things, but I wasn't the shopper this time! :)

So here we go again! my husband needs a job! I thought it was hard homeschooling on one income 'n well... now... no income! We're just putting it all in God's hands! I am so grateful we at least have our health, each other, and a church family to pray with and for us!

Hope you all enjoy your Christmas! When I get over my case of mully grubs, I'll get the cruise pics up!

God is good... all the time! all the time! :)

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. How extremely Frustratingg! What happened to "2 weeks Notice"?

    and it should be illegal to let people go during a big holiday season.

    It sounds like you are honoring God and being that "Prov 31 Woman". God will bless you. His timing just is never the same as ours. Hang in there. Enjoy your fabulous Chrostmas and Great Cruise Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to what God has in store for us! He's what keeps me going! Thank you so much for your kind words! Hope you have a blessed Christmas!
    jC

    ReplyDelete