Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Been Cruising!!

My last post was after I got back from Mexico after my cousin's surgery! I know it has been forever, but we have had so much going on! Thanksgiving, Christmas Shopping, and preparing & packing for our cruise! Good news is we are back! but first... to update you on my cousin's VSG surgery... she has been doing wonderfully! She had already lost over 30 lbs when I talked to her before the cruise! It has probably been more, b/c when I called her after getting off the boat in Mexico she was hitting the gym! Hopefully I will get more of an update today!
The cruise went fairly well. The last day shook us up a bit, but I will try to put a day by day post of what I would have put up here had I had internet! I can't afford the fun ship's internet fees and I don't dare use my cell phone for the horrid at sea charges! It amazes me how many people are chatting away, texting, twitter, and what have ya on their cells while on a cruise ship! Either they are rich or completely oblivious to the fact they will come home with a $300 phone bill because everything from talk to data is quadrupled when your at sea! even the viva Mexico plan doesn't save you much! I think it is still $1.00 a min even though you pay $5 extra to get discounts! 'n without that it's around $2 a min for talk! Sooooo.... I don't dare blog, talk, chat, or even turn that cell on once the cruise ship starts moving!!!
Well... time 4 school! look for cruise pics! I promise to try to have them up soon... we do have our big family Christmas Saturday, so I have so much to do... but I will try!
I hope you all have a blessed day! :)

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment