Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fast Kitchen Tip for the Busy Moms

Ok. I don't know how to embed this, so you will have to click on the link.

It's one of the quickest methods I have ever seen for peeling a potato! I am going to try it myself as soon as I go get me a sack of potatoes!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7375897927147969009#

Of course that means home cooked fries for the kids! We don't get those very often! We typically avoid frying, but ...oh man... I have been wanting some like crazy! Before the cruise, my Aunt & Uncle were in the hotel room right beside us and she made home cooked fries almost every night! She's a fast peeler b/c she has been making home fries for years! Nothing beats her french fries! I know... I know! A potato is a potato but some love goes into these fries! I had a total nostalgic feeling when I popped one in my mouth! Then I felt totally guilty having never made home cooked fries for my kids! I've thrown frozen ones in the fryer but I've NEVER peeled potatoes, sliced 'em, and fried 'em for them! But again... I typically avoid frying all together...which means my kids only get fries occasionally from McDs!

Now... go quick peel them babies (like the video shows) 'n get em fried! Don't forget to pray over them!!! That's the most important part!!!

Have a glorious day and remember God in all that you do!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment