Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finally....I have Internet Again!!!

I was so discouraged getting back from the cruise and settling into our new "home away from home" to discover we have some very poor internet here. The other place was flying. The kids could watch old cartoons and such on NetFlix, I could upload and download just about anything with ease, and we were pretty much in Internet heaven! LOL!
This place is hit and miss. It might as well be dial up. There is absolutely no NetFlix use b/c the shows rebuffer about a dozen times throughout! I tried to upload a cruise video and well... nothing happened! It showed 1% uploaded for about an hour and I went to bed! The next morning I had no Internet and didn't have Internet for almost a week until they reset their server!
Fun! Fun!
Anyway... I did manage to get my pics of fb but haven't put any here. I am giving it a try now. It will probably only be a few b/c I am sure it will take forever to upload. I'll go for a few scenery shots of Isla Roatan, Honduras... to peak your interest! Maybe you will come back for more in about 3 days when the next photos load! rofl! jk! I hope it doesn't take that long!!!















Whoop! Whoop! as us Louisiana'ins say! I am so excited! I was able to load more than one or 2 photos! Anywayz... these are just of Isla Roatan, Honduras! We were on the Pirates, Birds, & Monkeys of the Carribian excursion. I have lots more scenery pics from everywhere we went as well as beach shots, cave tubing in Belize, my son's fishing trip in Belize, boats, and what have ya! So...just give me some time, and I'll get another batch of pics up here! k!  :)
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment