Friday, April 22, 2011

Yep... i know!!

I really should get on here an post more than once a month! lol! So... this will be my second for this month... i think! ha ha!

Here are some pics on our day out on the town in the big city of Tulsa! We went 'n played some mini golf, went to Ci-Ci's pizza (though I don't know why I didn't snap any pictures), and afterwards we went walking around the mall! btw... the mall here is 3 stories! I am used to a mall not much bigger than maybe 2 Super-Wal-Marts!!! Mall walking can get tiring real quick when a mall is three stories and your not a big fan of shopping!!! YES>>> I did say that! I don't care to shop! I hate trying on clothes! I like to walk, look, and that's about it...'n I don't want to do that for long, but we had a good time as you can see!












silly girls @ ICING
one of the clerks was really nice and was even helping them pic stuff out to take pics in, but don't go to CLAIRES ... you aren't allowed to take pictures!!! :( bummer!
We left!


Ok... totally looks like she's picking her nose!! rofl! 
think she was heading up to push those glasses up... I hope!! LOL!



I did happen to snap this one @ CLAIRES before they told us to put up our cameras...


one of our new friends from Tulsa! 

Would you believe we met her on our last cruise, and as fate would have it 
she happens to live here about 5 mins away from our hotel/home away from home!!

I could't resist playing around w/this photo a bit... It was too cute!


I like the end result!



Blessings,

1 comment: