Sunday, November 21, 2010

Been a while, i know!!! but I'm in Mexico!

I've been so busy. I can't believe it has been nearly two weeks since I logged in and posted last! I am currently visiting Mexico with my cousin! She is recovering from a endobariatric surgery. Have any of you ever heard of the vertical sleeve surgery? It's pretty interesting! They go in and remove a part of your stomach to reduce the amount you can eat at one time. It has proven to be very successful. My cousin had been thinking of having it for well over a year, and finally opted to do it. I came along with her! It is a fairly simple procedure and she is recovering quite nicely! She was pretty nervous at first, but I am glad she went through with it! I can't wait to see what a difference this will make in her life and for her health! We'll be heading home tomorrow morning, and have plans to stop off to get some Christmas shopping done. Hopefully I will get a chance to blog more before Thanksgiving! Got a big meal planned and family to entertain! Wishing you all a wonderful thanksgiving! May God hands be upon all of you and angels surround you who are traveling to be with family for Thanksgiving!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment