Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What ya think? Wednesday

Hey, all! I just got my latest issue of Premier from Scrapper's Guide and thought I'd update my blog for the season using the Christmas Past kit by Susan Bartolini (Scrap Kitchen).  Please tell me what you think!!! I'm very excited! I used two tutorials to get me started and give me ideas. You may find the tutorials prove helpful for you, too. The tutorials are for photoshop elements, but they may still give you ideas even if you don't have/use photoshop elements!

Create Your Own Blog Blackground

Create Your Own Custom Header for Blogger

Check out both tutorials as well as the SG website, but ...before you go... please leave a quick message and tell me what you think about my updated blog. I could use the feedback as this is only my 2nd time to redesign my blog! I would greatly appreciate it!

If you're reading this post (as a repost) on homeschoolblogger.com or BloggyMoms, and you'd like to see my updates, you'll have to come visit me at my main blog site BY CLICKING HERE!

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Very nice blog design and beautiful family picture! I am thinking of giving my blog a new look too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought about going with a Thanksgiving theme, but I knew I'd only be leaving it up for a few weeks! This works out well for me! It will give me time to build something new for the new year! Can't wait to see what new elements I'll get in my next SG kit! I'll work with that, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I need to give my blog and new "do"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :) I've been gone, or I would have approved your post a lot sooner! Got to get settled in here in our new home away from home, but soon as I do... I'll be doing some blog hopping and hop over and meet you via your blog!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete