Saturday, September 25, 2010

Anyone Else Up?

Anyone else up at this crazy insane hour or is it just me? Sometimes I think I've lost my mind!  I was kicking back w/my daughter barely able to keep my eyes open. I got up, got a glass of water, and then was suddenly wide awake. Of course I saw this computer and thought... oh how nice to get on without the rest of the family awake to distract me... oh maybe I can try that blogging thing again! ;) mommy's, u know how it seems u never get a moment of peace 'n quiet! Well it's half past midnight here, and I finally got mine... and I can't think of a thing to write! So maybe I am awake, but my brain -- well, it is for sure asleep! shut down! zzzz mode! count'n sheep!  hmm... think I am going to go read a book! if I can process that! lol! Night all 'n God Bless!
apple initials

2 comments:

  1. I'm up (and visiting from Bloggy Moms) but it's 6 am here. And if you knew my house I shouldn't be up right now. We are not morning people here. 4 year old with newly fractured elbow woke up crying, she's now medicated and watching Cat in The Hat. Her crying woke up the 4 month old though and now here I sit reading your blog and nursing him. Wishing I was sleeping. Wow, so you get a little bloggy postness in your comment section from me, LOL. I did enjoy your post on why you joined Bloggy Moms though. :) I should go write this on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that for you, Tamara. It's bad enough when our lil ones are hurting but to have the baby up, too! Oh, girl! I know you are for sure in bad need of some rest! I hope you're sleeping now & I pray you have a good night's rest. I pray your 4yr old feels better soon as well.

    ReplyDelete