Monday, October 11, 2010

???HELP???

I participated in a few blog hops till I'm all hopped out! I am baffled, though... I "followed" several blogs today, but when I look at my blogger dashboard list it only shows seven and I know I joined at a lot more than that. Then I look at "Sites You Joined" on the pop up from looking at someone else's blog and it shows a more accurate display. Why is it showing in one and not the other? Am I doing something wrong? I do recall at one time it said you are logged in as Twitter, do you want to login with your blogger profile! I don't even know how I logged in with my twitter profile...am confused! If anyone can help me out, I'd be grateful.  I am ready for a nice hot bath and a book for now, though. Night all and God Bless!
apple initials

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for following. I am now following back.(I just hit the follow button on the top).

    Have a great week ahead!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete