Friday, October 1, 2010

Blogs in Draft

Now how convenient is that? I threw up that short blog about my losing posts on my blog b/c I walked away from the computer a few times and the server timed out... I hit submit to post it, and I see a quick flash of something "Blogs in Draft" maybe. I wasn't really paying attention, and clicked right on past it... Then, I think-- Um! I should have looked at that! Now I can't find it! I hope it pops up again with this post! If not, do any of you know how to access it here on blogger? Is it reliable? Still trying to work out the kinks, but I really wanted to get bloggy 'n well, I'd like to be a little more reliable about getting posts up! I commend you all who religiously post one, two, or even three posts a day. I am lucky to get one post up here a week. Of course I did warn about that on a previous post! that's jus the way this is gonna be now. k. :)
apple initials

No comments:

Post a Comment