Tuesday, October 12, 2010

P.E. Redneck Style

I am absolutely positively pooped, but I accomplished so much today...AND I'm sore as I'll get out! Early this morning I pitched in and helped the kids with their chores, did everything I normally do, and then swapped furniture around between two rooms... wanting to change things up a little bit.  We of course got all our studies in today, too...started on time, stayed with the schedule, and finished on time! That's a miracle! lol! I'm luv'n it! b/c... well, let's just say I'm a little OCD about things! I hardly get it all to work the way "I" want! Life with kids, ya know! :) It's interesting around here; that's for sure! Every single one of us are wired a little different...I didn't know there were so many different ways to be wired! rolf!

Anywayzzz... I was very excited that we got our music lessons in as well as were able to have some family fun and games outside for P.E. You would have cracked up watching me, a grown woman, roll a huge barrel down the driveway around a basketball goal and back in efforts to beat my kid's time! No mercy! rofl! I did it, but that barrel practically got away from me on the downhill!  My laugh for the day was when my 6 year old tried it and rolled right over with the barrel!!!! You're probably thinking how mean!!! but we're country...and that was just mighty funny! We couldn't help but crack up! His feet were straight up in the air in a handstand, his body keeping the barrel from rolling any further!! Um... how many people do you know use a deer feeder barrel to play P.E. games! Yep... we got a lil redneck in us!

Blessings,
apple initials

No comments:

Post a Comment