Monday, October 4, 2010

Manic, Mundane, Meaningful? Oh...Mondays!

Monday is just about over for me. It's approaching midnight here in Louisiana! The night is cool, there is a soft breeze, and I've got the window open to enjoy it! The crickets are chirping their usual song! It's quiet now, but it has been some kinda crazy in this house today! I can't even begin to explain it! I've laughed, I've cried, and unfortunately I even screamed a couple of times... pushpin right in the hand kinda does that to a person... amongst other things! lol! Mondays are never mundane at our house!

family Bible reading followed by the words my husband spoke as he closed with prayer...


Monday

discovering the mess my daughters ferret made under her bed (I am so ready to put that fuzzy up for adoption)...

Monday

making salisbury steak while guiding my 6yo step by step, and then watching him form those oval shaped patties in his most particular way...

Monday


how pitiful our poor bird must have felt when he saw someone dropped off yet another stray cat, and the kids brought it to meet him...
Monday

my phone dinging ever so often with text messages from my hubby, trying to encourage me throughout the day... 

Monday

made it through the day and climbing into bed... oh how Marvelous!

Monday


And here's praying tomorrow I have something good to say besides... Torturous Tuesday! rofl! :) 

God Bless 'n Good Night,


apple initials

No comments:

Post a Comment