Friday, October 1, 2010

Blogbamboozled!

Twice this week I lost complete blog posts... 'n of course I didn't feel like trying to pull them back together and posting them again. sorry. I am a bit frustrated & blogbamboozled!  So all you fellow bloggers out there: Do you type your blogs up in an alternate word-processing program & copy/paste or do you just risk it and type in the form and hope for the best? I really think I know what the problem is, though. On both occasions I had walked away from my computer, and later returned to pick up where I left off or put some final touches on my blog. When I hit the button to publish I got nothing but a scrambled screen of html. I am figuring the site had timed out or signed me out. That's the only thing that makes sense. So my only way to remedy this, I suppose is to use my word-processer. I can't always start a blog post and finish it in one sitting as there are always interruptions in this house for whatever reason! lol! I know there are more bloggy momzies with the same problem?
 apple initials

No comments:

Post a Comment