Friday, October 15, 2010

Fishing Friday & Family

Yay! Yay! It's fishing friday for our bunch! Oh... I better add this right up front... I know there is nothing like fishing for a good deal, but I'm talking real fishing!! So if you stopped in for that... I guess I could mail you some coupons for the grocery store! lol! I don't want you to be disappointed, but I am talking 'bout the  whole "you get a line and I get a pole" thing! We're heading off to the fishing hole!  Well, at least we were supposed to be heading off to go fishing as soon as my husband got off! but... :( now he's saying something about going to buy a  new alternator to put on his truck, so something tells me we may not be going fishing this evening. I'm a bit bummed.  Here are some pics from last weekends fishing expedition. We caught a few good sized ones on the yo-yo's, but we threw them back. The time before that my daughter caught a folding chair, and a few limbs, and my mom caught a perch. We're obviously not entering a bass tourney, but we have a lot of fun!

Anywayzzzz....My favorite pic first!!!

Check me out--- walking on water!!! so cool! of course not as cool as Jesus, b/c I cheated but how??? bahahahaa! 'n it is not photoshopped b/c if it was I wd have definitely tried to slim my self up a bit!! Remind me to NEVER!!! EVER!!! wear this outfit in public!

I thought ruching/gathered sides were supposed to make you look thinner, but I guess if you pull your shirt way down to be sure it doesn't slip up 'n show your tummy when you raise your arms while acting like an igmo pretending you are walking on water... this is the look ya get! I'm no fashionista anywho!!! but I will give u a tip... don't wear a layering tee under a ruched shirt! u'll burn up while ur fishing and u'll look a bit thicker in the mid ta boot! I definetly appear to have more girth than normal! trust me I don't need help there, the "hippy"mom I already am!! 5'2 has bennies... I don't have far to fall when I trip, but if I was another few inches taller, I wd be in that normal BMI zone! ha ha!

More pics...
this lil fisherman is always grinning! 


my daddy, my girly, her "bubba", 'n my hubby


whistle while you troll...da da da da da da da! 
[my hubby does not like to get his pic taken... notice the furrowed brow! lol!]


my boy 'n my momma <3 'em both like some kinda crazy!

God has definitely blessed me with an awesome family! I pray the same blessings for my readers! Hope you have a fabulous friday!


Blessings,
apple initials

2 comments:

  1. We were in one of the coves on Anacoco Lake. It's pretty nice. Dead-ends past the stump i was standing on, and goes out to the lake the other direction past the pier.

    ReplyDelete