Saturday, October 23, 2010

Louisiana Saturday Night

Well, the night's almost over, but we had us a good 'ol time! We headed out to the back yard, built us a fire, roasted some weenies, and then followed that with some toasted marshamallows and smores! Yum! Check out the pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and no the pooches didn't pee on that rock, so don't flip out!!! It's ok, really!!! They aren't allowed in that part of the yard! 'n besides...that rock was so hot it could have fried an egg... don't think any germs could have lived on it! It was the perfect place to start my chocolate a melt'n which made for the gooiest smore I've ever tasted!

Photobucket
toasting my marshmallow!

Photobucket
nice 'n toasty... placed atop my chocolate & graham cracker 

Photobucket
turned on the flash

Photobucket
mashed it down flat

Photobucket
going for the bite


Photobucket

ok... i took a couple of bites before this pick...couldn't resist

Photobucket
cheezing it up

Photobucket
going for the serious look

Photobucket
I <3 these guyz! God has truly blessed us!

'n btw...I never eat more than one smore, but ... um... don't tell anyone... but I had 3!!!! I have no idea what got into me, but smores done on a campfire are way better than the ones you can do in the microwave! oh... heavenly! I best be bike riding a lot next week to make up for tonight!

Blessings,
apple initials

No comments:

Post a Comment